Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 MOS

Glock 26 MOS

I noticed at Glock.eu they have the Glock 26 MOS but its not available here. Has anyone heard if they are going to introduce it in the USA.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I don't have an answer, but I'm interested in any that you get. I have been tempted several times lately to order a Gen5 26 when I have found them in stock, but I keep holding out for the MOS to come to the USA.

I've jumped on the "RMR all the things!" bandwagon it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I noticed at Glock.eu they have the Glock 26 MOS but its not available here. Has anyone heard if they are going to introduce it in the USA.
    I hear eventually, but no time soon given the crazy demand for current products.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I emailed Glock USA a few months ago when it first popped up, and they claimed they knew nothing about it. I’m sure it will be here eventually.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Any updates on the Glock 26 MOS availability in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Any updates on the Glock 26 MOS availability in the US?
    Name:  F07B7667-67DD-4D3D-96FF-54F77BF6AC17.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  45.3 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Name:  F07B7667-67DD-4D3D-96FF-54F77BF6AC17.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  45.3 KB
    Thank you for that information. It is disappointing. I would be very interested in a 26 MOS but have exactly zero interest in a 43X MOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

It is a hassle but you can send a 26 slide and have it milled for the mos system by C and H precision. I plan on doing that whenever I get another gen 5 g26. My other slide is currently being milled for an rmr at maple leaf because of @GJM high praise.

I called Glock twice this year (2022) and was told both times, there are no plans, known-at-that-time, to bring the G26gen5MOS to the U.S.
    Yet, I keep checking us.glock.com to see if someone has changed their mind on the issue.

I do have a G19gen5MOS already.
    Should I want another handgun with optic, I may try a Shadow Systems MR920 product. I've been pondering and researching this brand for a couple of months, now.
    Last edited by L-2; 12-03-2022 at 06:00 PM.

Site Supporter
    They’ve been available in Europe for at least 2 years and some Glock LE sales reps have shown them to agencies here in the US.

If / when it will be introduced here ? Who knows.

User Tag List