Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Little Girl is Awesome!

Glad I'm not alone in this. Too casual with the firearm and dad getting downrange to video after she's done shooting. She's learning the lack of firearms respect and range safety from the wrong person at this point. At this level, the kid needs to be taught that nobody goes downrange with a firearm and nobody gets downrange of someone holding a firearm- PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    "The handgun is a tool designed to extinguish human life.”
    I thought that was from the Brady Campaign. 🥴😉 The girl is still awesome, and any lack of P-F approved gun handling is NOT her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    I thought that was from the Brady Campaign. 🥴😉 The girl is still awesome, and any lack of P-F approved gun handling is NOT her fault.
    Absolute. I lay all the blame on whomever the male is that is videoing.

Site Supporter
    Agreed. Kids know what they are taught.
    I’m just bummed that she’s being taught “acceptable behavior” that could lead to a tragic outcome years down the road.
    When she’s 18, it’ll be her fault. Until then, it’s all on her father.

Here’s Autumn’s best of 2020. She has a lot of help from people other than her father, including Dragon Man himself. Dragon Man appears at 5min 40 sec.

Here’s Autumn’s best of 2020. She has a lot of help from people other than her father, including Dragon Man himself. Dragon Man appears at 5min 40 sec.

Mel "Dragon Man" Bernstein shouldn't be teaching anyone about anything more dangerous than a Nerf ball.

He, and his brothers, are responsible for his wife's death, due to their own negligence:

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/m...-woman-in.html

" . . . Flanell, 51, died in June 2012 when a pyrotechnic device meant to create a smoky atmosphere went out of control and struck her, killing her instantly. . .

. . . the pyrotechnic device were manufactured and tested by Bernstein's brothers 'with the assistance and knowledge of Plaintiff Mel Bernstein . . . ' "

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    ...She's a little too relaxed in her gun handling for my taste.
    I'm guessing that her Dad does exactly the same thing.

I'm guessing that she's just modeling exactly as she's been taught.

It's a reminder, for me, that someone is always watching us (and learning from our example), so we'd better take care to do everything the right way, always.

It’s a cultural thing, I guess.

Socially acceptable danger and harm is contextual.

Whether it’s kids playing football or motocross, or any other “hey, it’s really safer not to do this” sport.

It’d be pretty mild if she were Russian...

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    We had one at our range about 10 years ago. 13 year old gets handed a 1911 with a "target" trigger. Proceeds to let the gun free recoil, even after his father was warned not to let him do it. He ended up putting one through his chin and it came out under his ear, blowing off his headset. Lucky for him the paramedics were 2 minutes away.
    That hurt to read. So preventable.
    #RESIST

Man, the Emerald City's really arming up the lollipop guild.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List