Thread: Can't view for sale forum?

Can't view for sale forum?

Am I the only one this is happening to?

No problems browsing it until a few weeks ago, then all of a sudden I couldn't post or do anything. Then I could post again but the firearms FS/T forum vanished. Then it came back for a week and now it's gone again.

Wes Peart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Hm.

It's site supporters only at the moment, which makes a fair bit of sense.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's site supporters only at the moment, which makes a fair bit of sense.
    Correct and the announcement is stickied in GD, but since that was missed, I've added it to this forum as well.
    #RESIST

I had the auto pay pull money, but seem to be locked out of the site supporter stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    @Trukinjp13, I had the same issue. My site supporter auto-renewed in April but looks like my Site Supporter status got nuked.

@LittleLebowski is there a preferred avenue to address this?
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    *sorry, double tap*
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

@Trukinjp13 and @ragnar_d, you guys are good to go, my apologies.
    #RESIST

User Tag List