Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Covid: CDC Says No Mask Necessary For Fully Vaccinated

Site Supporter
    I stopped by the local Walmart for a six-pack and some goodies for my pups and the "please mask" signs were gone and the in-store PA had a recording to the effect that masks were no longer required for fully vaccinated folks.

Yeah that's a pretty clever way for folks to identify the unwashed/unvaccinated, isn't it...

Since it'd be a violation of HIPPA to ask, now nobody has to wear masks, right?

Oh I forgot.....laws don't matter anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yeah that's a pretty clever way for folks to identify the unwashed/unvaccinated, isn't it...

Contraire Pierre...laws don’t matter for certain groups...of which you (and me) undoubtedly are not privileged members
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    On Friday afternoon, the government agency I work for said that face masks would not be required in the building for vaccinated people. I was surprised at how quickly that decision was made.
    Unsure what agency you work for, but received the same email from us… then about 90 minutes later, our PD said that the Boston FO is asking us to continue to wear them until guidance is updated.

One of our FTOs read the memo that went out when the brass sent the original email. No masks if vaccinated… across the board. We were shocked, but we figured that we would have to wear them when interacting with the public… but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    So the next spike should be in what, 2-3 weeks?

Okie John
    Yeah, just like Texas. Blood will run in the streets.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I went several places yesterday and ran a couple errands this morning and none of them over here on the west side are asking for papers...yet.
    Yet, indeed. Check out the Inslee quotes in this Spokesman article, excerpted here:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Hmmmm........yup, think I'll keep wearing a mask. Been wearing one every day for 35 years now, never have been ill or missed a day of work. Don't see a reason to stop now, particularly since COVID is indeed still around and we still are seeing folks die--even some who have documented vaccination.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post

You mean HIPAA?

Still not relevant. HIPAA regulates medical providers and how their handle your information.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    You mean HIPAA?

Still not relevant. HIPAA regulates medical providers and how their handle your information.
    I think they should check everyone's complete vaccination status. I don't want to be around people who may have measles, mumps, chicken pox, or the flu either. Also, they should check everyone's health records and check their BMIs and lab results before they sell them sodas or fast food.

I will wear a mask everywhere I go before I let a window licker look at my medical records.

Delete
    Last edited by MickAK; 05-15-2021 at 10:33 PM.

User Tag List