Thread: Super Sporting Clays

Super Sporting Clays

http://nsca.nssa-nsca.org/wp-content...r-Sporting.pdf

Anyone done it? Any feedback? Sounds like a lot of fun to me, and they just added a course at our “local (1 hour each way) range.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

That sounds fun! One course I regularly shoot has a stage with three machines set about 60° apart that are shot similarly to what the article describes. It’s frustratingly interesting.

Deleted......
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Yes I have. Super Sporting adds variety. Many of the registered shoots now offer Super Sporting as an event. I will be helping run a registered shoot later this month, and one of our offerings will be a Super Sporting Event. SS has really come on the scene at shoots over the past several years. Lots of fun.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Article sounds like a USPSA shooter typically bad mouthing IDPA and NRA.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Any feedback?
    In addition to my previous, Super Sporting also satisfies a broader audience just for practice. Invariably on sporting courses, good shooters will complain a course is set to easy, and beginners complain the targets are too hard. With Super Sporting, even as many as four traps per station, you can have a variety of easy to hard targets to help satisfy the Master Class and lower ability shooters for a round of fun shooting.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

User Tag List