Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How is the gas panic in your area?

Central ky nothing Ive seen no lines no gas stations out of gas. definately going to take a look at some gas cans and other stuff soon. For the people who lay in supplies how long of a time frame do you prepare for?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

What gas panic?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

We have 2 on the way into town. They were both out of regular yesterday. Not sure if the premium is still flowing today.

One of the fuel apps showed 87 available at 3 of 10 stations in zip code closer to town.

Lots of places out of gas here.

I had to drive 100+ miles of interstate and back today for work, and all the gas stations at each exit were totally out. I finally found a place that was down to premium-only close to my house.

Site Supporter
    You can still get gas around here. Certain times of day it's pretty nuts with cars backed up out onto the road, though. Some stations are out. One place I saw that still had gas was advertising it at $3.39 (was 2.79 a couple days ago.)

Plenty of stations only carry a few thousand gallons. The one I worked at as a youngster routinely ran out of gas for 30-40 minutes if the truck was late on Friday.

The entire story is fear-mongering.

There are four gas stations at the major intersection by my house. All were out of gas around 1730 this evening.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I have some friends driving West from DFW through NM and AZ today...
    I assumed they won't encounter any problems finding gas along the way, since the pipeline issue is East/SE coast.

Anyone in TX/NM/AZ/CA seeing any availability problems?

I know that prices are gettng ugly, but, I haven't seen any lines or stock outs here.
    No issues at all or price increases in rural west texas

Near BWI, 7-11 no gas. Royal Farms next door? No problem.

Local BJ's? Hours long line. I don't get it.

I bought all of the local grocery stores capers in hopes of creating a rush.

Site Supporter
    No problem here in southwest Louisiana.

User Tag List