Thread: Par Timer App

Par Timer App

Anybody have a decent par timer Apple app? I downloaded a couple tonight but none worked. The Make Ready app has a par timer but no delay so I’m trying to hit the start button and get back on the gun and it wasn’t working. Just looking for dry fire so don’t care if it can actually pick up shots, doesn’t even have to be shorting related if I can get a delay start signal with a par buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Anybody have a decent par timer Apple app? I downloaded a couple tonight but none worked. The Make Ready app has a par timer but no delay so I’m trying to hit the start button and get back on the gun and it wasn’t working. Just looking for dry fire so don’t care if it can actually pick up shots, doesn’t even have to be shorting related if I can get a delay start signal with a par buzz.
    Not sure if there's an Apple version but Dry Fire Par Timer has been decent on Android. Forget the cost for the version without ads but ditching the ads was worthwhile...
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

I have been very pleased using Par Timer by Motus Apps LLC. I don't know if they have it for android though. The app cost $1 and you can select random or 3sec start. It's reasonably loud if you have good speakers on your phone however, if you like to listen to tunes while you dryfire, the app sound overrides the music app.

I recently used Par Timer with my blue gun while I was TDY and it was really nice to not have to pack my large (by comparison to an iPhone) PACT shot timer.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/par-timer/id959404082
    Lacking Gravitas

I use a free one called Splits. Works great.

Samsung phone/android, so not sure if helps.

I’m using this one for free currently. Have to side a bar to reset each shot but has random and par to a hundredth of a second.

Name:  20FFB2E0-DED3-484C-9B02-134CEE6F62BC.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  26.9 KB

User Tag List