Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Australia China tensions.

Australia China tensions.

It seems the two are not playing nicely. Probably just posturing but still...

'Retaliatory punishment': Chinese paper calls for strike on 'Australian soil'

China should consider “long-range strikes” if war with the West eventuates, according to an editorial in the country’s pro-government newspaper which threatened potential Chinese bombing of "Australian soil".

Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of Chinese Communist Party’s mouthpiece, The Global Times, wrote in an editorial Friday he believes China should prepare "to impose retaliatory punishment against Australia" if it interferes with the county's actions in the Taiwan Strait.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/retaliator...075142797.html
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

the country’s pro-government newspaper

Are any other types allowed ?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

China is developing an airstrip originally built by the U.S. on a Pacific island nation located exactly on the Great Circle Route from U.S. to Australia.

The alliance against China cannot become too strong, too coordinated, too quickly.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Wonder if the Kiwis are rethinking their bullshit about China and the US from last month?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Wonder if the Kiwis are rethinking their bullshit about China and the US from last month?
    Probably not, and they probably won't until it's too late. Their PM is too far woke.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    China is developing an airstrip originally built by the U.S. on a Pacific island nation located exactly on the Great Circle Route from U.S. to Australia.

The alliance against China cannot become too strong, too coordinated, too quickly.
    They've also proposed a "commercial city development" and "fishing port" on Daru island on the Torres strait.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Nature abhors a vacuum. Where the allies are not, the Communists will be.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Who the hell gave that up?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

A couple of links:

Kiribati and Kanton.html

Kiribati-Airstrip Upgrades

When the war comes, we will have to fight tooth and nail to get into the theatre.

To circle back to the Original Post, China has fully invested in ballistic and cruise missiles. Every nation that exists under that umbrella will experience coercion proportionate to the CCP's perception of an ability to strike a them with such weapons. Our own Missile Defense Agency could be a real diplomatic aid against Chinese near-abroad power, and we should lean on the "defensive-moral" nature of our systems in any endeavor to keep the Commies bottled up tight in the First Island Chain.

To circle back to the Original Post, China has fully invested in ballistic and cruise missiles. Every nation that exists under that umbrella will experience coercion proportionate to the CCP's perception of an ability to strike a them with such weapons. Our own Missile Defense Agency could be a real diplomatic aid against Chinese near-abroad power, and we should lean on the "defensive-moral" nature of our systems in any endeavor to keep the Commies bottled up tight in the First Island Chain.
    Don't worry- I'm sure Biden is up to the challenge!

User Tag List