Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good pics of SEALs and Nightstalkers training here

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    No white lights!?! Whats that saying... gonna get killt in da streetz.

EDIT: In a previous life, working on something capable of carrying that boat + fully kitted dudes, we never thought about using the hell hole for dropping said dudes into the slung load. Nutz. You could drop them out, but not usually with all their gear... so it was called going Hollywood. So its cool to see the pictures and also sad that these capabilities are in the open. Its better for people (aka the bad guys) to not know what these guys/gear/systems are capable of. Oh well.

All those guys:
    Sometimes it's just as valuable to remind the bad guys that the good guys still have their very motivated and capable boogeymen.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    No white lights!?! Whats that saying... gonna get killt in da streetz.

EDIT: In a previous life, working on something capable of carrying that boat + fully kitted dudes, we never thought about using the hell hole for dropping said dudes into the slung load. Nutz. You could drop them out, but not usually with all their gear... so it was called going Hollywood. So its cool to see the pictures and also sad that these capabilities are in the open. Its better for people (aka the bad guys) to not know what these guys/gear/systems are capable of. Oh well.

All those guys:
    They aren't really shy about that capability;

Name:  160th-fast-rope-boat.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  37.8 KB
    Wicked cool lego boat. I gotta get my kids to build me one.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Some of the photos also appear to show a can other than Surefire. Looks like this to me.

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/produ...tary-contract/
    That's correct, they're using the dead air can. Kind of surprised those aren't sold out already. Even before these pictures I was reading cloner rumors that they're being issued identical noveskes in both 5.56 and 300blk. Presumably the Dead Air can lets them have 1 suppressor for both setups.

User Tag List