Does anybody have any experience with the SIG Oscar 3 spotting scope? (https://www.amazon.com/Sig-Sauer-Spo...s%2C160&sr=8-1)

I am looking for an image stabilized monocular or spotting scope. This is a niche that is mostly unfilled as far as I can tell after a fair amount of looking. That seems to be because the common wisdom is that image stabilized binoculars are a better choice than a monocular if you want something with higher magnification that's handheld and if you don't need something handheld, you can just get a tripod.

I only have one eye, so binoculars are a waste of weight and space for me. My primary use for the monocular or scope will be birding/looking at wildlife from a distance. I have an 8x Vortex monocular that is OK, but I'd like something with farther reach and 8x is close to the max I can use effectively without excessive image shake.

I've only found three possible choices so far:

Of the three, the SIG seems like the least bad/most useful choice. If anybody has any hands on experience and can comment, I would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Similarly, if anybody has any other ideas I should consider, please throw them out there. At the end of the day, if the best choice is to say fuck it and get a pair of binoculars, I can certainly do that but if there's a viable monovision choice, that's my strong preference.

Thanks