Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CHPWS Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm guessing you missed this part.
    Ah. Yes, I did indeed miss that part.

Just opened my brand new V4 MIL/LEO Defender plate to find that one of my T-posts was completely unthreaded. Emailed them immediately because they close at 4:30 p.m. Eastern.

Here’s to hoping they make it right, since there are no returns…
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    Just opened my brand new V4 MIL/LEO Defender plate to find that one of my T-posts was completely unthreaded. Emailed them immediately because they close at 4:30 p.m. Eastern.

Here’s to hoping they make it right, since there are no returns…
    Sorry to hear.

If you can’t get anywhere with chpws (and I hope they take care of this) and could use any parts from a V4 Defender polymer plate for a Holosun 507c/407c (round face) let me know. I have a V4 I busted but saved all the pieces for some reason. Be happy to mail them all to you if you need. I think there are some T posts in there.

Very kind of you, thank you.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Very kind of you, thank you.
    I genuinely apologize, but I looked for these screws in my bins last night here at the hotel and did not find them. I believe I have them in one of the bottom boxes of our fully packed floor to ceiling 5x5 storage unit, which we are using to store our stuff before we move. (we are in between houses at the moment) I feel bad not making sure before I mentioned. I can get to them, but it will be mid-July at the earliest. Sorry.

I hope you heard back from CHPWS and they will take care of you.

Good news; CHPWS emailed this morning to advise a new set of hardware was on its way. I'm impressed with how quickly they responded.

Good news; CHPWS emailed this morning to advise a new set of hardware was on its way. I'm impressed with how quickly they responded.
    Me too. I should write them another e-mail.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Lots of chpws drama on the Instagram lately. Veil Solutions has a post and another guy

Received a 509 MOS plate with a good bit of machine chatter, and some ridges on the bottom of the plate. Emailed chpws with no response yet. Does this look normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    Received a 509 MOS plate with a good bit of machine chatter, and some ridges on the bottom of the plate. Emailed chpws with no response yet. Does this look normal?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...62768af7c5.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...609967518b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, but seems more cosmetic than a function issue. If works, I'd use it and not worry about it.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

User Tag List