Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: EDC perspective......

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Do you find the Shield works well in regular blue jean pockets or,
    are they better better suited for larger pockets ?
    So far working well in blue jeans pocket, have not tried in others yet.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Do you find the Shield works well in regular blue jean pockets or,
    are they better better suited for larger pockets ?
    Nearly all of my pants/shorts/jeans are Duluth...either firehose fabric or DuluthFlex. the Pocket Shield works well in them. Understand that it doesn't make stuff in your pocket "disappear", it just masks the outline of whatever is in your pocket.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    Thanks, appreciate the feed back!
    Looks to be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Irked me that shipping doubled the cost, but they were still a bargain from list price.
    If you order 4, $8 shipping doesn't look as bad.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I need to take some photos, but the Pocket Shield works well. I can now carry an 8-round PPS mag and flashlight in a pocket very comfortably with good access.

My EDC "load out" continues to evolve, and is now better than ever in every regard: items carried, comfort and accessibility.
    I tried using a Pocket Shield for over a year, with a Clinch Pick and a flashlight on it. It just didn't work for me, my pants, and my body type. I wanted it for an NPE, where I normally wear slacks/khakis, but the thing (to me) just looked like a boat anchor in my pocket.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I tried using a Pocket Shield for over a year, with a Clinch Pick and a flashlight on it. It just didn't work for me, my pants, and my body type. I wanted it for an NPE, where I normally wear slacks/khakis, but the thing (to me) just looked like a boat anchor in my pocket.
    I'm experimenting. I chopped one, and plan to try it on the ones I ordered today.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

I had a similar experience, just didn't work for me in either chinos or jeans. I figured that my legs, especially quads, were slimmer than a lot of folks, and that's the reason it didn't work for me. I use one as a sub load in a bag now.

Same here, except I only lasted two months. It is a clever idea but does not work for me in the lighter blend fabric dress slacks I wear to work. I should karma the two I own.

For me it's the pocket organization and carry comfort (which I find it works very well), not so much concealment. It does make it look like I'm carrying my wallet in a front pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    For me it's the pocket organization and carry comfort (which I find it works very well), not so much concealment. It does make it look like I'm carrying my wallet in a front pocket.
    When I'm carrying my snubby in my front jeans pocket, I stick my wallet in the other side. Identical bulges.

User Tag List