Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: P30 Sight Options in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    Trijicon is supposed to release their HD sights for the P30/HK45 early this year. There is a thread on HKPro about it.
    Yeah i know, but That's been going on and on lol.... Just another option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HD sights have been "2-3 weeks out" for the last four months!

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. If/when they do get released, I'll be picking up several sets.

Last edited by barnaby; 01-09-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: minor

What is the consensus on the HD Sights? Didn't Todd bail on those with the G17? I really like the Heinie setup, EXCEPT you can't rack the slide one handed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    What is the consensus on the HD Sights? Didn't Todd bail on those with the G17? I really like the Heinie setup, EXCEPT you can't rack the slide one handed.
    Todd switched to the Ameriglo ProOp/ProGlo combination for the remainder of the G17 test, but I don't think it was due to dissatisfaction with the HDs. He talks about the change in this blog post: http://pistol-training.com/archives/5551

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    It's do-able, just not as easy as it would be compared to, say, a Heinie Ledge sight. I can do it pretty well off of my Wilderness belt, although it's even easier off the Ares Ranger Belt. Could certainly be an issue though if you're trying to run it off something else if the belt isn't easily accessible. These days, though, I just use the grip tape I have on top of the slide and run it off the thigh of my pants, so you could always just do that instead of using the sights. You can also always try to just make your own ghetto version of the Ledge sights:

Done by Doug at ATEi, some guy's gun on HKPro.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 AM.

I ordered some Trijicon HDs from their website for my P30 a few days ago. I called them today and asked if they had an estimated shipping date. He said all HD sights have about an 8 week lead time, so it looks like they won't be shipping for another 8 weeks.

I'm not sure if that only applies if ordering directly from Tijicon or what. I'm curious to see if any other online vendors will be getting them in stock sooner than that.

User Tag List