Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

@Totem Polar is in the Spokane area, in the tri-cities area of WA State. It's about as far as one can get from Western WA and still be in the same state, though the city and university politics are somewhat similar to Seattle, with very attenuated overlaps. 10 miles from there in practically any direction, you are verging on completely opposite attitudes. The dark-skinned folk out there would surprise a lot of southern dwellers with how conservative they are.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Have we started the over/under yet on when BLM/ANTIFA roll with a technical on one of their street walks?
    Help please. What does roll with a technical mean?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Help please. What does roll with a technical mean?

Thank you. Learned something new.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    As cute as that image is, five of those are Land Cruisers, only three of them are Hiluxes. Land Cruiser > Hilux all day every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    As cute as that image is, five of those are Land Cruisers, only three of them are Hiluxes. Land Cruiser > Hilux all day every day.
    Considering it's Portland, I'm betting we get a Prius with a sun roof mounted belt fed.

What I would give for a Hiluxe of my own. I'm in South Dakota, so I'd probably have to figure out some twin mounted 1895 lever action arrangement.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

What I would give for a Hiluxe of my own. I'm in South Dakota, so I'd probably have to figure out some twin mounted 1895 lever action arrangement.
    Colt Bulldog gatling, obviously.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Considering it's Portland, I'm betting we get a Prius with a sun roof mounted belt fed.

1971 International Scout II with dual mount Colt Potato-Diggers?

It's not like they would be ineffective, anyway.

Not sure ANTIFA grade plate carriers would be useful against 30-40 Krag hunting rounds...
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

Gah, beaten while selecting the video!

I'm in South Dakota, so I'd probably have to figure out some twin mounted 1895 lever action arrangement.
    Or the other lever-action 1895:

https://youtu.be/fhsYggP7FPU

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Gah, beaten while selecting the video!

Or the other lever-action 1895:

https://youtu.be/fhsYggP7FPU
    I think we're reading each other's mail.

User Tag List