Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Castle?
    @blues has a castle? And a moat? I always wondered about him.
    Bonus street credz for having archers on the wall.
    In that area, yeah, probably a castle. I think Boyd Crowder is his neighbor.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

What worries me about these urban March/intimidate/terrorize events is that some pickup driver is going to leave, round up his friends, and return to set up an urban ambush for the antifa rioters. https://americandigest.org/the-ambush-by-matt-bracken/ America will be forever changed after that day, and I fear not for the better.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    It's more obvious in the first twitter video. Dude on the left with the green web gear/vest squares up at low ready before old guy pulls, and proceeds to get laid out.
    Thank you. That clears that up.

Some farmer needs to go full French protestor and drag his liquid manure spreader through those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    "The state lege has made their decision, now let them enforce it.”

John and Jane Suburb are going to see this shit on the news and they're going to see Guns Behaving Badly. The political affiliation of the people doing it also won't matter. That's going to translate to votes.
    From what the sales numbers suggest, the typical reaction of John and Jane's to all this is to go out and buy their own gun.

Doubly so now that the official party line in the big Democratic People's Republics is that there's going to be a lot more of this nonsense and a whole lot fewer cops.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Some farmer needs to go full French protestor and drag his liquid manure spreader through those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seems like a good non-violent solution.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    What worries me about these urban March/intimidate/terrorize events is that some pickup driver is going to leave, round up his friends, and return to set up an urban ambush for the antifa rioters. https://americandigest.org/the-ambush-by-matt-bracken/ America will be forever changed after that day, and I fear not for the better.
    I was thinking the exact same thing but couldn't remember the name of the article. The way Bracken laid it out would be very simple to implement with a couple of people with like mindsets and the right skills, and would utterly change the world. As you say, not for the better.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I don't know the whole story but the driver showed some seriously bad judgement in that video. If you are out numbered like 20 to one including people that are armed get the hell out of there. Getting pissed off and voluntarily exiting the vehicle is stupidity 101.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

November, 2022 should be telling.
    Concur. I’m just not sure what it will tell us yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post

That's a level of lawlessness that's usually only seen in lesser developed nations, not the United States of America.
    FnA right, and the crux of the whole issue, right there.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I really wonder about you sometimes.
    Only sometimes?

User Tag List