Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I took my Mini-14 to the range yesterday for a function check. More magazines are on the way.

The cities are being slowly taken over by armed protesters and the police won't/can't intervene until a full blown fire fight starts, and maybe not even then.

Eventually the radical left will get the civil war it thinks it wants. Sadly.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Name:  56374BD7-D603-43FE-B996-412DF6C963E4.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  10.5 KB

Note to self: when will you learn to read entire thread before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Apparently, this is the Portland that Portlanders accept now. Maybe as it plays out, they’ll change their minds. Or vote with their feet.
    I wonder how the Portland business community is doing in the area(s) where these marches are occurring. I would hate to be trying to operate a small business of any kind that required foot traffic in areas where these protests occur.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Name:  56374BD7-D603-43FE-B996-412DF6C963E4.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  10.5 KB
    Link ?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm not saying the truck dude should have pulled a pistol or pulled over and started shit talking.

What I'm saying is this: Is this the America we accept now? Is it okay for any group, left or right wing, to disrupt the actions of an average citizen's daily life through threat of force and openly carried firearms while the entire legal system just steps out of the way and allows them to not be held accountable?

That's a level of lawlessness that's usually only seen in lesser developed nations, not the United States of America.
    Masks, quarantine, and vaccine talk be damned, politically-sanctioned mob violence is the real "new normal" being created in post-2020 America.

Sanctioned by the same brilliant would-be overlords that are adamant that individuals not be able to possess "weapons of war" or bear arms of any kind.

It's becoming more obvious that these two things are connected. Being well armed is one of the few things that might individuals or small groups to stand up against this mob insanity.

Right now we're seeing the mobs armed up more and more it seems. You know those same politicians are chomping at the bit for it to incite a big shootout that stacks more justification for bans and legislation. The merry bands of useful idiots will still be effective terror squads without any guns of their own, especially when no one else is equipped to do anything about them (and it will eventually be easier to rein the mobs in when the time is right and they're no longer useful).
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Ah, another successful Open Carry March! Excellent work educating the sheeple!
    Yeah, I had the same thought.

For years the open carry folks have pushed the point that open carry of long guns in an urban setting should be perfectly acceptable. And now…thosepeople walking around with long guns are intimidating! Really?

You reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I wonder how the Portland business community is doing in the area(s) where these marches are occurring. I would hate to be trying to operate a small business of any kind that required foot traffic in areas where these protests occur.
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, but my guess is something like well over half of the people in Portland support the general causes of these marching groups of thugs. I'd imagine the small businesses in that area would close their doors in solidarity and join the marchers. And even if you didn't, you'd probably be an idiot to publicly go against ANTIFA and the like. I am many thousands of miles away however but would be interested in the local viewpoint, for sure.

I agree with those who think things are going to get worse before they get better. We may look back and wish for "the good old days" of 2021.

Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

The neighborhood near the some of this was a growing hipster area with good food and drinks. We used to go there often.

Every business in Portland has a BLM sign now.

In our area, a brewpub owner got a bunch of angry complaints about his tiny American flag in the pub, so he took it down.

It is mob rule with the threat of violence.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Yeah, I had the same thought.

For years the open carry folks have pushed the point that open carry of long guns in an urban setting should be perfectly acceptable. And now…thosepeople walking around with long guns are intimidating! Really?

You reap what you sow.
    A) I suspect BLM is taking its cues more from the open carry rallies of the Black Panthers in the 60's and 70's than from the open rifle carry dorks of the teens.
    B) Does anyone in the world think that the problem here is with those people walking around with long guns?
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

User Tag List