Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Unequal enforcement of the law is a disturbing pattern that is spreading in our country.
    This is not a new development. It's been obvious to anyone who pays attention to politics for a least 15 years. This is not just Portland even though it is more noticeable here. The cultural revolution is gaining steam. Buckle up. Vladimir Lenin called this " revolutionary justice". Same logic, same arguments, same ideology. They are winning.

https://youtu.be/2sDkYThhzDw

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    That's pretty much the definition of anarcho-tyranny: “anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny — the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes.

Jesus, I had no idea that existed

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    The violence and chaos in the streets serves the interests of those in power. Intimidating the law abiding with selective and unequal prosecution also serves the interests of those in power.

I have alluded to the coming problem...that anyone with eyes can see coming...in other threads. What happens when the law abiding (and I include cops here) openly realize that they can't win playing by the rule of law? What happens when someone is forced to defend themselves, and faced with unjust prosecution and ruin....decides to say "Fuck you. You're not arresting me."? Serious question, 'Cause I think we're about 1 or 2 bad incidents away from that at this point.
    I think you underestimate the patience and respect for order possessed by law abiding people. Almost everyone will continue following the law, even it's applied unjustly and unevenly. Historically, that's what good folks do, even if another response might be considered appropriate.

I think you underestimate the patience and respect for order possessed by law abiding people. Almost everyone will continue following the law, even it's applied unjustly and unevenly. Historically, that's what good folks do, even if another response might be considered appropriate.
    They are also called "Good Germans" historically.

I sure hope you are right, honest to God I do.

But there are like 49% of the population that is really pissed off right now, and getting more sick and tired of this crap every day.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I agree. Almost everyone. Almost.....until a bunch don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I agree. Almost everyone. Almost.....until a bunch don't.
    Agree.

The genie was let out of the bottle when this country decided to allow certifiable miscreants to fight the police and then reward them with subsequent sanctification.

(It's almost as if certain individuals can do nothing wrong.)

It ain't getting better anytime soon.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Name:  GettyImages-1148240104.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  52.2 KB

"And the best part is...we don't even have to lift a finger. They're doing it to themselves!"

The only thing this thread has taught me is, with plate carriers and soft armor around, the only choice is to go straight for head shots.

Everybody should be working on their draw to 3" circle on the head as their main go-to for gun work now.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The only thing this thread has taught me is, with plate carriers and soft armor around, the only choice is to go straight for head shots.

Everybody should be working on their draw to 3" circle on the head as their main go-to for gun work now.
    And that, my friends, should be sufficient proof why pursuing a PhD is still relevant in today's society.

(And let's not forget those kneecaps.)

User Tag List