Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    First define “paid” - travel costs, materials - yes these groups do fund raise, often via crowd funding apps, that doesn’t equal being on retainer for Soros.

I believe they told you that and I even believe they believe it but that doesn’t make it factual.
    Pete Blaber: “Always listen to the guy on the ground” and also, he did not say anything about Soros, not sure why you inserted that?
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Pete Blaber: “Always listen to the guy on the ground” and also, he did not say anything about Soros, not sure why you inserted that?
    Have five minutes left in the audio version of this book. Wish it were longer.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    First define “paid” - travel costs, materials - yes these groups do fund raise, often via crowd funding apps, that doesn’t equal being on retainer for Soros.

I believe they told you that and I even believe they believe it but that doesn’t make it factual.

These “professional” paid protesters have been going on in the Bay Area for decades before crowd funding, a close relative has dealt with and arrested some of the same group of people for years. I think it’s evolved quite a bit lately and are much more organized, better funded and fuel their propaganda very effectively via social media.
    Does Soros need to fund it when “Non profits” like BLM are taking in tens of millions of dollars?

Edit: I should add an easy example https://crowdsondemand.com/

Hire Demonstrators

Are you looking to create a buzz anywhere in the United States? At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas. You can come to us with a specific plan of action and we can make it happen. OR, you can approach us with a general idea and we can help you plan the strategy then execute it.
    We’ve made campaigns involving hundreds of people come to action in just days. We have a proven record of delivering major wins on even the toughest campaigns and delivering phenomenal experiences with even the most logistically challenging events.
    Our services are now available throughout the United States, so whether you’re looking at doing a single event or a multi-city campaign, we have the resources available to achieve your goals. Our headquarters are located in Beverly Hills, CA with an event operations center located in the suburbs of Dallas, TX. Satellite offices are located all over the country to allow us to execute operations with as little as 24-48 hours notice in every city in the United States and with 72-96 hours notice in any rural or exurban location in the United States.
    Last edited by Savage Hands; 05-08-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I define “paid” as: somebody is fronting money that allows these out-of-state goofballs to travel, eat, raise hell, and stay in a *nice* hotel, all with little overt employment record. I never said anything about Soros.

And with that, I’m done arguing this one. If you wish to believe that you know more about local issues than the locals, carry on.
    Re: the money thing. This is how some of that goes. Not all of it, but at least a good chunk.

Prior to Bitcoin becoming some weird investment nobody really understands it was primarily used as a means of exchange for shady shit. You send me Bitcoin, I send you shady shit. A good number of ANTIFA sympathizers ending up holding a lot of Bitcoin, and when the price went up substantially and the Feds starting paying close attention to people who had somehow gotten a lot of Bitcoin transferred to their wallets a method of cleaning that money before Bitcoin inevitably goes into the toilet was needed.

Cue ANTIFA folks and their minions. They create an OnlyFans, get a few desperate subscribers that pay like 6$ a month because their really is someone for everyone including hairy homeless trannys, then somebody starts paying like 10k a month because there really is someone for everyone. A percentage of that is taken for the cause because a lot of the degens who ended up holding a lot of Bitcoin sympathize with the cause.

Everybody wins. The Bitcoin holder gets a bigger percentage of their money back than they would normally, activists get enough money to send the more equal than others animals to your town in a nice hotel, social justice is served. If the Feds ask where the Bitcoin went, 'I spent it on Ewhores' is not an unusual answer for those holding large amounts of Bitcoin.

This is probably going to expand, as money launderers are pretty quick to pick up on new tricks. Expect a large increase in the interest in low quality pictures of ugly social activists in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Re: the money thing. This is how some of that goes. Not all of it, but at least a good chunk.

Prior to Bitcoin becoming some weird investment nobody really understands it was primarily used as a means of exchange for shady shit. You send me Bitcoin, I send you shady shit. A good number of ANTIFA sympathizers ending up holding a lot of Bitcoin, and when the price went up substantially and the Feds starting paying close attention to people who had somehow gotten a lot of Bitcoin transferred to their wallets a method of cleaning that money before Bitcoin inevitably goes into the toilet was needed.

Cue ANTIFA folks and their minions. They create an OnlyFans, get a few desperate subscribers that pay like 6$ a month because their really is someone for everyone including hairy homeless trannys, then somebody starts paying like 10k a month because there really is someone for everyone. A percentage of that is taken for the cause because a lot of the degens who ended up holding a lot of Bitcoin sympathize with the cause.

Everybody wins. The Bitcoin holder gets a bigger percentage of their money back than they would normally, activists get enough money to send the more equal than others animals to your town in a nice hotel, social justice is served. If the Feds ask where the Bitcoin went, 'I spent it on Ewhores' is not an unusual answer for those holding large amounts of Bitcoin.

This is probably going to expand, as money launderers are pretty quick to pick up on new tricks. Expect a large increase in the interest in low quality pictures of ugly social activists in your area.
    Is this like Mexican restaurant's with unlimited financial resources to open and stay in business? Just asking.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-08-2021 at 09:21 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Is this like Mexican recusants with unlimited financial resources to open and stay in business? Just asking.
    I don't know, I don't have any friends in the Mexican restaurant business. I would be hesitant to paint some of them with that brush because I know how hard some of them work and how little they get by on but I'm sure it happens there too.

I don't know, I don't have any friends in the Mexican restaurant business. I would be hesitant to paint some of them with that brush because I know how hard some of them work and how little they get by on but I'm sure it happens there too.

I know one. He's a good guy and a damn hard worker, both him and his wife. Bottom line is I don't like banks, so if you can secure a business loan from a relative I don't have a problem with that. La familia I think they call it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

Yes, though Bitcoin is a bit passe now. As of January 2021 there were over 4,000 different crypto currencies. It's come up in several cases, not just ANTIFA.

I've had one these subjects doing the only fans thing as well. Chubby hairy male whose pronouns were They/Them. But hey lets not turn this into a guns for "bear" defense thread.

IME Antifa folks are fond of alternate crowdfunding platforms such as Plumfund and Honeyfund.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    His original comment was affirming what Fatdog posted which included Soros and Styer.

Soros does have a secret army, but they have $1,000 suits and $100 haircuts rather than plate carriers and their weapons are campaign contributions and the contacts in their iphones.

Have we started the over/under yet on when BLM/ANTIFA roll with a technical on one of their street walks?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List