Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Portland ANTIFA Assault Driver

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    So in my state what happened would most assuredly by a Simple Assault. Here's the code:

(1)(a) A person is guilty of simple assault if he (i) attempts to cause or purposely, knowingly or recklessly causes bodily injury to another;  (ii) negligently causes bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon or other means likely to produce death or serious bodily harm;  or (iii) attempts by physical menace to put another in fear of imminent serious bodily harm;  and, upon conviction, he shall be punished by a fine of not more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) or by imprisonment in the county jail for not more than six (6) months, or both.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ms/title-9...ct-97-3-7.html

That's the line here and it's not vague at all.
    "The state lege has made their decision, now let them enforce it.”

John and Jane Suburb are going to see this shit on the news and they're going to see Guns Behaving Badly. The political affiliation of the people doing it also won't matter. That's going to translate to votes.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    For some reason I can't help but imagine @blues on his roof, in an easy chair with a pith helmet and a modest pour of whiskey, with one of these set up in front of him.
    I’d play AG on that all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't have a pith helmet.
    That’s a pithy...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    "The state lege has made their decision, now let them enforce it.”

John and Jane Suburb are going to see this shit on the news and they're going to see Guns Behaving Badly. The political affiliation of the people doing it also won't matter. That's going to translate to votes.
    I'm going to give credit to the unwashed masses that they still can tell the difference between an aggressor and a defender. If they can't, well, it'll all be for nothing afterward anyway.

November, 2022 should be telling.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You lost me at gentlemanly. I don't own "slacks" either.
    I said nothing about slacks. Or you wearing any pants at all, honestly.
    Who's going to question a dude with whiskey, a pith helmet, and a Gatling gun full of gold dots about not wearing pants? Nobody, that's who. They're probably going to find somewhere else to start a ruckus, too.
    Step 1 of deterrence - be absolutely convincing that you're 100% crazy enough to push the damn button.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post

I definitely agree with that.

Who's going to question a dude with whiskey, a pith helmet, and a Gatling gun full of gold dots about not wearing pants? Nobody, that's who. They're probably going to find somewhere else to start a ruckus, too.
    Step 1 of deterrence - be absolutely convincing that you're 100% crazy enough to push the damn button.
    Probably scarier without the pants. Either way...I'll be up there with a cooler and some hardware.

And some good bourbon and single malt for @SouthNarc and the other bon vivants.

Umm, concerning you and blues not wearing any pants, you do realize that we have a PM function on this forum, and please don't confuse us with OnlyFans.
    We're serious here, no fucking around.

Anyhoo, I think we missed the mark on blues. After reflection, I picture blues using his verbal judo, de-escalation skills, New Yawk style: :Hey Youse, get da fuq off my lawn, ya hear"?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Umm, concerning you and blues not wearing any pants, you do realize that we have a PM function on this forum, and please don't confuse us with OnlyFans.
    We're serious here, no fucking around.

Anyhoo, I think we missed the mark on blues. After reflection, I picture blues using his verbal judo, de-escalation skills, New Yawk style: :Hey Youse, get da fuq off my lawn, ya hear"?
    @blues is the one that mentioned pants. I'll also have you know that I didn't bring up shovels, fornicating with them, or any of that sort of uncouth stuff.
    We're gentlemen, Sir! GENTLEMEN!

What's a lawn?

@blues is the one that mentioned pants. I'll also have you know that I didn't bring up shovels, fornicating with them, or any of that sort of uncouth stuff.
    We're gentlemen, Sir! GENTLEMEN!
    Actually, I mentioned "slacks"

Which reminds me of a quote by my old partner George, who was a multi-tour Vietnam vet, (Marines), from Brooklyn, and former NYPD and ATF.

Getting on the elevator one day he announced: "Men wear trousers, only sailors and children wear pants".

Nobody said a word. I could write a book on things he's said and done. Hilarious. But somebody you wanted with you if someone needed to be butt stroked.

User Tag List