Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POM Spray Users, How Do You Carry It?

I’m a dominant side OC person but regardless, all the way inside front pocket (jeans or chinos). That pocket has a small wallet, a pocket fountain pen, and the POM, arranged in that order starting on the fly side and working towards the hip seam. So the POM is up against the edge of the pocket. Those items make the pocket just full enough that it’s not insanely bulky but the presence of each thing keeps the other things in place. Everything stats oriented the way I want it.

I have a similar thing going on in the left pocket with my keys and and EDCL1-T that mirrors the POM.

Clipped to the inside of my front left pocket.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Clipped to the inside of my right pocket.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Similar size Sabre Red is in belt pouch with Leatherman tool.

Clipped to the left side of my back left pocket (I’m right-handed) with the clip aligned with the nozzle. This lets me stick my thumb into the pocket indexed below the button, while my index finger pushes the canister up and out of my pocket. I don’t notice it when seated because it’s so far off to the left. When running, I wear a FlipBelt (elastic belt with slots for slipping things like phone, ID, keys into it) and keep the POM at 11:00 horizontally, which allows me to grab it in a similar fashion.

I prefer strong side carry, but sometimes with some pants I'll switch it to the other side pocket.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

POM Spray Users, How Do You Carry It?

I have a small IWB mag pouch that is all elastic. I slide it down inside that pouch and carry it weak side toward the front. I already have too much crap in my pockets. I clip my ZT on my strong side pocket and my flash light on my weak side pocket.

POM is in the khaki mag holder to the left. Holder is from KMFJ inc.

(Please ignore the pastiness of the gut, as I sit in the office waiting on IT to fix my laptop)

Last edited by Gadfly; 05-13-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    (Please ignore the pastiness of the gut, as I sit in the office waiting on IT to fix my laptop)
    You're a beautiful human being; don't let anyone tell you differently.

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List