Thread: I want a micro compact 2011!

I want a micro compact 2011!

Have BUL SAS I adore. This is what started the wheels churnin. The BUL is smaller than it looks on videos. So, I would like either a SIG or Springfield, 10 round, with higher cap mag extension in their micro 1911 designs. Think bit wider P938 with a P365 magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Have BUL SAS
    "I could stand to hear a little more."
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Have BUL SAS I adore. This is what started the wheels churnin. The BUL is smaller than it looks on videos. So, I would like either a SIG or Springfield, 10 round, with higher cap mag extension in their micro 1911 designs. Think bit wider P938 with a P365 magazine.
    The closest thing I can think of these days is an EDC X9s...

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 3.06.24 PM.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  32.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Hmm. I didn’t know Wilson made a smaller EDC X9.

It’d be cool if they made price smaller.

Take the 938, just bring the frame out as wide as slide make grip the frame like the Wilson, either poly or alum, and just a finger breadth longer grip and there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    "I could stand to hear a little more."
    It is crazy light, alot of the relief cuts make it a bit sharp at times. Overall it is a nice execution. Would like to a smaller staccato🙂 I got it just to try, haven’t put many rounds through it yet , we’ll see.

Site Supporter
    So, now that I know the EDC X9S exists... I find myself having profound feelings of "Damn, I want that."

I dunno, I thought the original EDC X9 was cool, but it never really spoke to me. It just didn't seem like... a true concealed carry gun, per se? I mean, in the way that a Glock 43 or a Kahr or S&W Shield is. It's just neat to see something that compact with the Wilson pedigree. And think the grip is really innovative. First of all, seems like it's short (and narrow) enough to really disappear in just about anything. And I think the "gripless" design is very interesting. Keeps it thin. Though I do sort of wonder how it would hold up, over time? You can replace grip panels. Not T6 aluminum.

And I'll say I actually think the rail looks dope on this gun. I usually hate rails.

In a way, it's like... if you cross-bred a CZ RAMI with a Springfield EMP--and maybe spliced in a little bit of HK P2000SK. All three of which I've owned, but ended up parting with for various reasons. I can also see a little bit of Smith & Wesson 6904(6) in it, too; that's one I did actually hang onto and still love. I prefer DA/SA overall, but I don't mind carrying SAO with a decent-feeling safety.

Unfortunately, $2,500 is... not gonna happen right now. But at some point, perhaps I'll find a way.

Some of my guns are getting nervous.
    Last edited by MattyD380; 05-12-2021 at 02:51 PM.

User Tag List