Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Irrational Pocket Guns

Just so this is completely clear;

This thread is mostly tongue-in-cheek...just for fun, hence the thread title and statement of, "let's play a game...". The idea of carrying these guns in any serious manner today is laughable, and the point of the thread isn't to explore their usefulness or find reasons to rationalize carrying a gun that otherwise should merit you getting pistol-whipped in the middle of the night by the ghost of Todd Louis Green.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I too understand the subtle lure of tiny handguns, and would have a seriously hard time passing up a reasonably priced Bayard .32, Walther 5, or other classic mouse gun.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

This thread is mostly tongue-in-cheek...just for fun, hence the thread title and statement of, "let's play a game...". The idea of carrying these guns in any serious manner today is laughable, and the point of the thread isn't to explore their usefulness or find reasons to rationalize carrying a gun that otherwise should merit you getting pistol-whipped in the middle of the night by the ghost of Todd Louis Green.
    In that case, both of these guns are pocketable. Yes, I wear parachute pants everyday to work.

Name:  P5050081.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  56.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I love miniguns but the small pocket carry I have now is a Glock 42 or maybe my Kel-Tec P32 (which has been surprisingly normal since I got back in 2003).

Attachment 71100
    What is pictured in the right side of the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    What is pictured in the right side of the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LifeCard22 single shot pistol. Link.

Site Supporter
    Wonder if NAA will come out with a Louisville Special edition. Too soon? I also want a 4 barrel Sharps clone. Iver Johnson supposedly makes one but I never see them. HJS did for awhile but folded. The only time I saw one was when I was visiting my Mom in West Palm Beach and went to a local gun show. A guy had a table of them for $80 each. Couldn't buy one as I was out of state and would have had to do an FFL transfer and that wasn't worth the money. I thought about dragging Mom to get one but at 86 years of age, not a good idea.

The reason for wanting one was my love of Yancy Derringer. I would have wanted one up my sleeve. Later I found that Jock Mahoney was Sally Fields' stepdad and she says he was a molester - sigh.

Fun thread. I also like little tiny knifes and have some stupid Spydercos, just because.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    As long as we are adding to irrational guns not on the original list.

I give you the worst of both worlds!

Attachment 71093

Attachment 71094
    Yep, these break top models tempt me for the ancient break top look

https://northamericanarms.com/shop/f...a-22mbctii250/
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Yep, these break top models tempt me for the ancient break top look

https://northamericanarms.com/shop/f...a-22mbctii250/
    Yep, that case hardened one would be very, very, nice.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

But, if you took a .32 acp shortened the case a bit and necked it down to .223 and used a 60 gr bullet at 950 fps you’d obsolete the devestating .32naa and create a cartridge a tiny gun that could be really useful....
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Yes, I wear parachute pants everyday to work.

Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em.

User Tag List