Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diner in Louisville draws handgun as armed BLM protesters swarm restaurant

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    Acquainted with the guy, hes not the brightest.
    Please feel free to elaborate, to the degree that is prudent.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    The forum owner or the dude with the mouse gun?
    Asking for a friend
    Mouse gun guy, don't know Frank well enough to get away with that much shit talk.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Please feel free to elaborate, to the degree that is prudent.
    Like I said, acquainted. That said, my impression was always that his corn bread wasn't done in the middle. Didn't strike me as someone who had a good decision making tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    Like I said, acquainted. That said, my impression was always that his corn bread wasn't done in the middle. Didn't strike me as someone who had a good decision making tree.
    His corn bread wasn't done in the middle. I'm SO using that one.

Serious note on the situation: everyone went home. Was it the not quite done corn bread guy's NAA? Bald/beard dude invoking John Cena? The black lady not having any of it? We don't know.

I am worried about what I see. I want my Country back.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Serious note on the situation: everyone went home. Was it the not quite done corn bread guy's NAA? Bald/beard dude invoking John Cena? The black lady not having any of it? We don't know.
    We can make educated guesses based on multiple facts, not least of which is I'm sure it's not the only business there and everybody went home at the others as well. The protesters are not active shooters or take over robbers. They are the there to be provocative and disruptive. There was no violence. Nobody swung a fist, chucked a brick, etc. The only one I see pointing a gun is NAA guy, in a rather desultory manner that says, to me, he's completely overwhelmed by the sensory input and is on autopilot. This is the "monkey dance" social posturing, not a real threat of violence. NAA guy joined in the dance, nothing more and nothing less.

What you can be sure of is the protesters didn't just call it a day and go home. They went to disrupt other people's day. It's the same tactic as blocking the street, but that's more political subforum sort of thing so I won't dive into that.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Political threads are only available to certain persons on this board.
    for good reason

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    We can make educated guesses based on multiple facts, not least of which is I'm sure it's not the only business there and everybody went home at the others as well. The protesters are not active shooters or take over robbers. They are the there to be provocative and disruptive. There was no violence. Nobody swung a fist, chucked a brick, etc. The only one I see pointing a gun is NAA guy, in a rather desultory manner that says, to me, he's completely overwhelmed by the sensory input and is on autopilot. This is the "monkey dance" social posturing, not a real threat of violence. NAA guy joined in the dance, nothing more and nothing less.

What you can be sure of is the protesters didn't just call it a day and go home. They went to disrupt other people's day. It's the same tactic as blocking the street, but that's more political subforum sort of thing so I won't dive into that.
    I don't think we're starting at zero, and won't be for a very long time. Too much has happened in the last year. A situation like this could've went south in a hurry.

The city where you and I both work? I look for things to go from bad to worse come June.

User Tag List