Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May the 4th be with you my friends

Alright, who watched the Bad Batch last night? I did. Entertaining.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    My boss last month:
    Sorry, I can't approve you taking off May 4th.

Me today:

Attachment 71022
    Given that the movie you've watched there differs quite a bit from what was released in 1977, I have to ask: Why?

I saw the 20-year re-release in a theater. I left wishing that Darth Vader could choke out George Lucas.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Given that the movie you've watched there differs quite a bit from what was released in 1977, I have to ask: Why?

I saw the 20-year re-release in a theater. I left wishing that Darth Vader could choke out George Lucas.
    Good question! USUALLY when I watch the holy trilogy, I watch the special edition DVDs that have a side B with the original unaltered versions. Not even wide-screen formatted. However, this time I chose to watch the Bluray set because I wanted to finally get around to watching the deleted scenes on one of the bonus discs. That being said, my heavy eyelids, that may or may not have had something to do with my hydration choices, resulted in me still needing to get to those deleted scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Really excited for the potential in this one. I only saw the Clone Wars and Rebels for the first time a few months ago and have been excited for more. I can't wait to see where they take this one.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Yeah, well, I gave up after watching “Speed Racer in the Desert” in ‘99. A friend dragged me to “Rogue 1”, which had bits that appeared to be lifted from “Galaxy Quest”. And then there was the zombied actor.

Yuck.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Yes. I am not generally a fan of the cartoon Star Wars. Clone Wars Justin bugs me for some reason, but my kids love it. Since knew of them lives here still, we had to watch Bad Batch. It didn’t bug me nearly a second much, and the story was a bit more engaging, with more nuanced characters helping out a bit.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Yes. I am not generally a fan of the cartoon Star Wars. Clone Wars Justin bugs me for some reason, but my kids love it. Since knew of them lives here still, we had to watch Bad Batch. It didn’t bug me nearly a second much, and the story was a bit more engaging, with more nuanced characters helping out a bit.
    Damn iPhone autocorrect. Gibberish was autocorrect, not drunk shitposting.

User Tag List