Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intruder near CIA headquarters shot by FBI agents

Site Supporter

Intruder near CIA headquarters shot by FBI agents

https://sso.dhs.gov/adfs/ls/idpiniti...SAMLLogin.aspx

Suspected intruder near CIA headquarters shot by FBI agents
    No agency personnel were hurt and the Virginia facility remains secure

A suspected intruder who was stopped by armed guards near the main entrance to Central Intelligence Agency's Virginia headquarters on Monday was shot by FBI agents.

The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. when the unidentified suspect got out of his vehicle with a weapon before he was shot, the FBI told Fox News in a statement.

"The subject was wounded and has been transported to a hospital for medical attention," the FBI said.

The agency did not specify what type of weapon the suspect had or his motive.

That page is not publicly accessible, don't know if that's what you intended.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cia-drive...-main-entrance
    #RESIST

Well that’s interesting, I thought CIA police provided security there. So were the FBI surveilling someone and they interrupted someone beginning an attack or am I miss reading this and he was shot by CIA police and the FBI is investigating the ois?

Jason

Are we sure it wasn't Sleepy Joe out on a Silver Alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    Well that’s interesting, I thought CIA police provided security there. So were the FBI surveilling someone and they interrupted someone beginning an attack or am I miss reading this and he was shot by CIA police and the FBI is investigating the ois?

Jason
    Does raise some questions, don't it?

1) It could be that the news report is totally wrong.

2) The FBI agents in questions may have been there on other business and walked into a Bad Day At Work.

3) They could have been tailing the dude when he decided it was a good day to die.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Nope - the one LL posted.

Site Supporter

Jason
    No, FBI shot a suspect outside CIA HQ.

Not like that location has never been targeted before.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_...rters_shooting

Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Does raise some questions, don't it?

1) It could be that the news report is totally wrong.

2) The FBI agents in questions may have been there on other business and walked into a Bad Day At Work.

3) They could have been tailing the dude when he decided it was a good day to die.
    Several hours elapsed between his initial contact with CIA Security Protective Service and the shooting with the FBI. The FBI would have been the lead agency to respond for a terrorist threat at a federal installation, which is why they were present. More clarity for you guys:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...rance-n1266169

Two law enforcement officials said the intruder tried to drive into the CIA facility without access at about 6 p.m. ET, and was stopped by armed guards who operate a series of gates. CIA security officers had been negotiating with man and after he repeatedly refused to move, a decision was made to try to push the car out of the way.

A short time later, he got out of his car and brandished a gun before being shot by FBI agents. One of the officials says the person claimed to have explosives, but law enforcement officials have not said whether he actually did.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Ah yes that clarifies the situation a little more.

Jason

User Tag List