Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me find...

DW ECP perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I want a Dan Wesson ECO 9mm if I can find one at a reasonable price. Unfortunately DW discontinued them this year. Almost impossible to find online and then selling for above msrp $1625. I definitely want one that has the genuine Novak cuts which means post 2015.
    If anybody stumbles across one please let me know.

Edited: I originally put CCO but ECO is the model Im looking for.

The only way I would buy a used one would be ftom a member here or someone a member knows. My main concern is with a used one is reliability and out of warranty.
    Been looking for your ECO, from a reliable company. Came across the DW ECP in 9mm. It is so close to what you want.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022478968?pid=852839

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Been looking for your ECO, from a reliable company. Came across the DW ECP in 9mm. It is so close to what you want.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022478968?pid=852839
    Thank you for taking the time. I havent looked at this option I will now. Im going to call DW tomorrow. I have read they will build what you want if they have the parts. Regardless in this day and age it looks like full msrp is the only option.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I’ll be on lookout also. I had the .45, and have had the 9mm version of the real ECO for 2 or 3 years now. It is a superb carry 1911 and dead reliable.
    Be patient, one will turn up. I’ve got “a few” DW’s, and I’ll bet you won’t be disappointed.

Skip

Quote Originally Posted by skipper49 View Post
    I’ll be on lookout also. I had the .45, and have had the 9mm version of the real ECO for 2 or 3 years now. It is a superb carry 1911 and dead reliable.
    Be patient, one will turn up. I’ve got “a few” DW’s, and I’ll bet you won’t be disappointed.

Skip
    Does yours have a preference toward bullet weights?

I’ve not shot 115’s in it, but it likes 124 and 147 equally well, as far as my meager skills can determine.
    Reliability is the same with either, in mine.

Skip

Quote Originally Posted by skipper49 View Post
    I’ve not shot 115’s in it, but it likes 124 and 147 equally well, as far as my meager skills can determine.
    Reliability is the same with either, in mine.

Skip
    Thats fantastic. 115s and 147s are what I have. Nobody ever post about the ones that run only the ones that dont.

Thank you for taking the time. I havent looked at this option I will now. Im going to call DW tomorrow. I have read they will build what you want if they have the parts. Regardless in this day and age it looks like full msrp is the only option.
    They suspended custom builds before Covid, and I don’t think they’ve started back. Here is the man to ask: keith@cz-usa.com.

And I found one. Last one on the shelf. Going to do a trade to lessen the pain. May take it a week or two to get into my hands.
    Thanks to everyone who looked for one or commented.

Congratulations on your find. Looks like your patience paid off. Update us on how she shoots and other observations.

And I found one. Last one on the shelf. Going to do a trade to lessen the pain. May take it a week or two to get into my hands.
    Thanks to everyone who looked for one or commented.
    Just wondering if you got your pistol? Updates/opinion if you did....thanks!!

User Tag List