Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a P365 22LR conversion slide?

Would you buy a P365 22LR conversion slide?

Was looking through what I had at home for fun plinking and I think I’d enjoy a 22LR X-change kit for the P365 platform.

Would it sell?

For me it would depend on the price point. I have seen their kits historically have ran about as much as a complete pistol so if it were priced higher than say a G44, I'd be out.

At family friendly prices I'd be a player if it were as accurate as my G44.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    For me it would depend on the price point. I have seen their kits historically have ran about as much as a complete pistol so if it were priced higher than say a G44, I'd be out.

At family friendly prices I'd be a player if it were as accurate as my G44.

Regards.
    +1

I'm a huge fan, in general, of rimfire conversion slides.

I think that the combination of more expensive and rare 9mm, plus the more substantial recoil of the single-half-stack micro 9mms, make that category of gun natural hosts for rimfire conversion slides.

The most recent one that I've seen, though, is for the Kel-Tec PF9. I'd certainly welcome new stuff for the P365, Shield, Glocks, etc.

The only thing is that now, I'd probably expect to have some sort of optic mounting capability.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I would be in for one as long as the price was reasonable. I have an Advantage Arms kit for my Glocks and a BB blowback P365 trainer for my P365 but would also like a 22 conversion kit.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    a BB blowback P365 trainer for my P365 but would also like a 22 conversion kit.
    Any details on this? Where’d you get it? Has it been beneficial? Is it similar enough to the P365 to get good crossover?

The size and weight are darn close to a regular 365. The trigger weight,slide weight and slide resistance and distance to pull rearward are less than the real gun. The grip module may be the same as a regular 365 but I haven't taken it apart. It does fit in regular 365 holsters. The gun is from Sig and comes packaged in their traditional packaging so it isn't a replica from another maker.

I'd buy one if it were less than $400. Any more than that and I'll just get a TX22 or SR22 and have another gun.

I have enough .22 pistols.

Site Supporter
    I'd be in for one, an XL slide
    would have my interest as well.

User Tag List