Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I keep saying it’s open season on cops

I keep saying it’s open season on cops

https://www.insider.com/makhia-bryan...omments-2021-4

The Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, DC, says it's investigating a video on TikTok that shows an exchange between a person and several officers about the police killing of 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant in Ohio last week.

The context and the date of the video are unclear. It shows police officers surrounding a car.

A voice behind the camera can be heard asking the officers, "Are y'all gonna kill me like Ma'Khia Bryant?"

"Are you going to stab somebody like her?" another voice responds, apparently belonging to one of the officers. It's unclear who exactly makes the remark since the officers are wearing face coverings.

A Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson told Insider on Monday morning that the department was "aware of this incident and it is currently under investigation."
    #RESIST

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I can't wait until woke culture gets its referendum in 2022.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    IT is under investigation. But what is the "it" that we're referring to, what is there to investigate?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    IT is under investigation. But what is the "it" that we're referring to, what is there to investigate?
    Clearly there were thought crimes in the situation.

BTW, when are we goin to finally give TikTok the Parler treatment, given that it's ADD inducing CCP spyware? I was never a social media guy but TikTok in particular needs to get nuked off the planet

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    It's bad enough to be on Facebook or Twitter. I can't fathom why anybody would tolerate being on a Twitbook controlled by the ChiComs.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    This

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I remember saying that about 2020.

I hope you’re right though....

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I remember saying that about 2020.

I hope you’re right though....
    I think with Trump and COVID out of play, moderates will be a lot less likely to swing blue.

That said, GOP will need someone to rev turnout. I have no idea who that will be because the personality of the party at present feels as appealing as left over Taco Bell.

Needs a Trump 2.0 basically. Not sure where the GOP will find him or her, but they need to be looking yesterday.

Ive lost faith.

I think with Trump and COVID out of play, moderates will be a lot less likely to swing blue.

That said, GOP will need someone to rev turnout. I have no idea who that will be because the personality of the party at present feels as appealing as left over Taco Bell.

Needs a Trump 2.0 basically. Not sure where the GOP will find him or her, but they need to be looking yesterday.
    I lean towards DeSantis though he lacks a little charisma, he does seem to snap back at the media and has a little edge.

Only political "outsider" I think could do it at this point would be Tucker Carlson or Candence Owens.

Someone suggested Charles Barkley the other day and it made me bust out laughing....then I actually had the thought he could probably do it. Strange times.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

User Tag List