Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TLR7 Sub Ship Date

TLR7 Sub Ship Date

Anyone received their TLR7 Sub or have it shipped? Battery Junction is listing April 30.

I preordered one from lapolicegear.com and discovered the shipping date was pushed to the end of May. I didn't receive an email though, I saw that it had changed when I logged in after the approximate arrival date of 15 April.

They are in-stock here. Just got my shipping notification. I also spoke to the gent over there before I ordered and he did confirm he had physical stock.

https://botach.com/streamlight-tlr-7...ct-gun-lights/

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    They are in-stock here. Just got my shipping notification. I also spoke to the gent over there before I ordered and he did confirm he had physical stock.

https://botach.com/streamlight-tlr-7...ct-gun-lights/
    How fortuitous…or serendipitous. Since Lapolicegear just pushed their available or ship date to the end of June. Although, I had recently been a seeing people post them so they’ve been popping up in places online. I may order one there and cancel my other one.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    How fortuitous…or serendipitous. Since Lapolicegear just pushed their available or ship date to the end of June. Although, I had recently been a seeing people post them so they’ve been popping up in places online. I may order one there and cancel my other one.

Thanks.
    I cancelled my LA Police Gear order as soon as I got my shipping notification from Botach.

I cancelled my order with Battery Junction. Same thing, ship date kept getting pushed. I ordered from Midway USA and I have it in hand, but it doesn’t work. The light won’t turn on. Tried a couple CR123s, messed with the bezel tightness, made sure I had the batteries in correctly. Nothing. Won’t function. Unless I’m doing something wrong, very disappointed. I finally found a non made in China light for the APX Centurion/Compact and it doesn’t work.

I’ve also been developing some leather holsters for the light/gun combo. Just finished a prototype AIWB holster today. Annoying that the light won’t function. Waiting to hear from Streamlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    I cancelled my order with Battery Junction. Same thing, ship date kept getting pushed. I ordered from Midway USA and I have it in hand, but it doesn’t work. The light won’t turn on. Tried a couple CR123s, messed with the bezel tightness, made sure I had the batteries in correctly. Nothing. Won’t function. Unless I’m doing something wrong, very disappointed. I finally found a non made in China light for the APX Centurion/Compact and it doesn’t work.

I’ve also been developing some leather holsters for the light/gun combo. Just finished a prototype AIWB holster today. Annoying that the light won’t function. Waiting to hear from Streamlight.
    Streamlight should take care of it under warranty.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I guess it actually works? I just messed with the bezel tightness and what I would consider half tight it turns on. Screw the bezel down as much as possible and it won’t function. Very strange. My TLR7 is not like that.

I followed similar advice and ordered one from elsewhere and canceled my original order once it shipped.

Streamlight TLR-7 SUB arrived today. Positive initial impression. Switches feel good and mounting is solid. I really wish Streamlight would chill on the bright white markings though.
    Name:  39AAAD14-0A1C-49EC-83DA-4DC701EBD481.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  79.8 KB

User Tag List