Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TLR7 Sub Ship Date

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    Streamlight TLR-7 SUB arrived today. Positive initial impression. Switches feel good and mounting is solid. I really wish Streamlight would chill on the bright white markings though.
    Attachment 72495
    Sorry for the thread drift but who made that slide stop for your 43X?

Quote Originally Posted by 23JAZ View Post
    Streamlight TLR-7 SUB arrived today. Positive initial impression. Switches feel good and mounting is solid. I really wish Streamlight would chill on the bright white markings though.
    Attachment 72495
    Streamlight and Holosun both. Looks like a competition gun dressed up with the sponsors, rather than the shooter’s shirt lol.

Looks good though. Mine should be delivered on Thursday if the tracking is accurate.

@CarloMNL, I can’t speak for that poster but one of my G48s has the double diamond extended slide release, which looks just like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Streamlight and Holosun both. Looks like a competition gun dressed up with the sponsors, rather than the shooter’s shirt lol.

Looks good though. Mine should be delivered on Thursday if the tracking is accurate.

@CarloMNL, I can’t speak for that poster but one of my G48s has the double diamond extended slide release, which looks just like that one.
    @CarloMNL it is the double diamond.

User Tag List