Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scope Suggestions - Grendel

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    You'll be very happy with it. Here's a photo of mine on my AR.

Nice rig. I went with the cantilevered scope mount as well. Did the scope covers come with the scope or did you have to order those separately?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Nice rig. I went with the cantilevered scope mount as well. Did the scope covers come with the scope or did you have to order those separately?
    Thanks! The scope caps are Vortex Defenders that I bought separately. I think the set was like $40 total. I got mine on Amazon. Google around, there should be a size chart.

edit: I just checked my gun; I have eyepiece model E-10 and objective model O-44.

Are we now showing off our scoped Grendels?

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-27-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Good pic Cluster. I especially liked scrolling down, and lo and behold, half eaten mac-n-cheese. Are you calling coyotes, waiting on a pig to wander by, or just enjoying a great day of shooting targets?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Good pic Cluster. I especially liked scrolling down, and lo and behold, half eaten mac-n-cheese. Are you calling coyotes, waiting on a pig to wander by, or just enjoying a great day of shooting targets?
    Shooting steel at distance with good friends
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....allery/page133
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

I am excited. And, it came at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, Grendel ammunition is so scarce that I have named each cartridge that I do have.
    Cletus and Carl are available for adoption out of my blue magazine's litter. We have to do a site visit to ensure they are placed in a good environment.

User Tag List