Thread: P938 22LR

P938 22LR

I have thoughts of this as a BUG weak hand gun with 10 rounds of 22LR.

One finally came up for sale so I grabbed one since I have a bunch of 22LR sitting around and nothing interesting to shoot it with.

Name:  F633759F-2E98-42FC-8AA0-CE30B43D4FD7.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  42.1 KB

Super mild and fun!

Going to flip the mag release, I think.

It’s sad when the ammo cost and availability comes into the purchasing calculus....

I forgot those existed. I’d imagine it actually is fun to shoot, unlike the 238 we have that I think is getting traded on something.

I’m interested to see how reliability turns out.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I have thoughts of this as a BUG weak hand gun with 10 rounds of 22LR.

One finally came up for sale so I grabbed one since I have a bunch of 22LR sitting around and nothing interesting to shoot it with.

Name:  F633759F-2E98-42FC-8AA0-CE30B43D4FD7.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  42.1 KB

Super mild and fun!

Going to flip the mag release, I think.

It’s sad when the ammo cost and availability comes into the purchasing calculus....
    Ammunition cost is why I bought my G44 when I did, right as the pandemic buying frenzy was about to kick off. I had a feeling, based on what we’ve seen in the past, that my stash of 9mm was going to be hard and/or expensive to refill if I depleted it, but .22LR will still be somewhat affordable and my stash of that is not small, anyway.

When I used to teach handgun shooting, we used to get these in with students and for rental. They are really nice, especially for newer shooters with smaller hands.

User Tag List