Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King Cobra

King Cobra

Fondled one of these today. Struck me as a great option if you didn’t want a K Frame. Nice front sight. Wish it had a proper rear honestly. Da was short smooth and light. SA was light and crisp. Grips were just the right length for belt carry it seemed.
    The reverse cylinder release is strange.

Was $899

I’m not buying I have other stuff I need. Very cool though. If the Night Cobra was there it’d be hard to pick of the 2.

I sort of have the wants for the 4.25” Target model but I haven’t been following the new Colt releases to know if there’s any issues with them.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Im kicking myself for not grabbing a night cobra when they were $499

Oh man me too. I saw it, actually wanted it, but decided I better not spend. Wish I bought one.

I wonder if the KC would be as a good a choice as a mid size wheel as a K frame.

Is there a consensus that it’s been reliable and accurate? Or are they not common enough? I haven’t seen a reputation for it posted much.

I haven't heard any issues with them. Revolver guy has a bunch of reviews on the new colts.

I’ll go look.

Are they in a specific spot?
    Last edited by newyork; 04-25-2021 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I’ll go look.

Are they in a specific spot?
    Name:  Screenshot_2021-04-25-09-29-56.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  35.3 KB

His reviews are pretty dang good on it. Idk if anything has changed since but, aiwb holsters and even iwb holsters, are nowhere to be found

I've been looking into this model, also. Seems like a nice alternative for a k-frame sized revolver. I think it's actually a little more narrow and a tiny bit lighter than a k-frame.

Holsters are tough to find, but Tucker Gunleather makes holsters for this model.
    Ordinary guy

User Tag List