Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta is bringing in MR73 revolvers

So, @jetfire, what do you think of the one you just picked up?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    So, @jetfire, what do you think of the one you just picked up?
    I've only shot 56 rounds through it so far, but my initial impressions are that it's really fucking nice.

And that I don't like serrated triggers for speed shooting at all

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I've only shot 56 rounds through it so far, but my initial impressions are that it's really fucking nice.

I look forward to your review when you’re done.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do about the serrations.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

As of today I have 1240 rounds through my MR38. Very accurate and just a blast to shoot.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do about the serrations.
    Please bear in mind that MR73 production is very limited. However, spare parts other than frames, barrels, and cylinders, are available in France. If you want to modify them, set aside the original piece and tinker with a spare. Your heirs will thank you.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    Please bear in mind that MR73 production is very limited. However, spare parts other than frames, barrels, and cylinders, are available in France. If you want to modify them, set aside the original piece and tinker with a spare. Your heirs will thank you.
    Lol, guns are for shooting, not collecting. I'm probably going to bob the hammer with a Dremel while I'm at it since single action is for people who suck at shooting.

I'm still waiting for my CAI import MR73 to get done up at Dave Laubert's...
    Choppity-chop-chop

Site Supporter
    Lol, guns are for shooting, not collecting. I'm probably going to bob the hammer with a Dremel while I'm at it since single action is for people who suck at shooting.

Under most circumstances, I cut a YouTube video off if they start shooting in single action. It really doesn’t get more boring or meaningless for me.

It’s one thing if a youtuber shows the SA trigger, but focusing on it is unwatchable.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    I said nothing about collecting. A new MR73 will far outlast its owners, whose heirs are unlikely to share their tastes. Admittedly, anti-natalists of various orientations needn’t concern themselves with their posterity.

Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

User Tag List