Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Beretta is bringing in MR73 revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I had the chance to examine these at the NRA annual meeting. The DA triggers are absolutely amazing. However, I was not as impressed with the front sights, and did not care for the ramp type sights on some models.
    Did they give an ETA for when they would be hitting the shelves?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Unfortunately I did not ask that question.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    I have it on excellent authority:

Name:  NEVER-MANKOFF.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  75.1 KB
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Whatever happened to these?

I had a couple of local dealers state they wanted to get one, but both have said they've never seen one available. I've looked on GunBroker a few times and never seen one either. By that I mean one of the new imports not the older versions.
    Based on my actual real world experience working with Beretta and the French on this, their production numbers are pretty low; the initial run of guns sold out really quick, and making enough guns to do another run takes a bit of time (or so I was told) due to the significant amount of hand fitting that goes into each of these guns.

We're working to slowly ramp up the volumes out of France (without impacting the quality) and have been steadily importing these every month or two, but the volumes that's currently achievable on this line (with all the hand fitting) means it'll take a bit. This one is just one of those slow and steady things right now.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

If someone's super keen on one, I have a 5.25" MR73 I picked up last year. Has maybe 250 rounds through it, and would come with a Rusty Sherrick leather holster for it. I haven't even sent in the registration paperwork to Beretta for the warranty... I like my 3" MR73 a lot more.

User Tag List