Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW Enigma Shell (ES) Holsters

Hammertime
    @Tony Mayer I don't know how hard this is but it would be nice if there was hardware included to attach the Enigma shell to the Enigma.

Somehow I lost the original screws that came with my Enigma and it was a total pain to re create the spacers etc with what I found on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    @Tony Mayer I don't know how hard this is but it would be nice if there was hardware included to attach the Enigma shell to the Enigma.

Somehow I lost the original screws that came with my Enigma and it was a total pain to re create the spacers etc with what I found on hand.
    Shoot Phlster an email and I bet they’ll hook you up with a new set of hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post

Doc_Glock, one of the reasons we could do this for under $50 is that we didn't have to supply hardware. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List