Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Ohio 04/20/21 OIS

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Other Twits are insisting that knife fights are playful, harmless teenage hi-jinks.

Apparently, they're not Forged in Fire fans.
    The Let-Teenagers-Knife-Fight Caucus
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

#LetThemFight

I'm down with that.

It works for Chicago.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Thanks @LittleLebowski for the stills from the video posted upthread. I used them thrice today to counter the narrative among colleagues that the decedent was "unarmed" and "shot in cold blood". Turns out even leftist liberal academics can change their tunes. They saw the stills, rewatched the video, put it all together, and went, "Oh...he saved the other girl's life."

At least one of them followed up with, "Wait...why isn't this being reported this way?"

Some thinking occurred.
    That's good to hear. However, one wonders whether these leftist academics will actually change their tunes for more than a measure or two. I mean, the next time they see this kind of reporting, will they actually say "you know, there's probably a lot more to the story than I'm being told, and I'd better withhold judgment until I find out what really happened."? The realist in me says nope.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

And LeBron does something really stupid:

LeBron James’ ‘you’re next’ tweet about officer who shot Ma’Khia Bryant got deleted (but here it is)

YOU’RE NEXT ⏳ #ACCOUNTABILITY pic.twitter.com/NnBfz9zdWq

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 21, 2021
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Holy shit.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

I despise that MF'er. Always have.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    With all of this going on. I will not blame one police officer for standing there and watching something like this happen.
    Just fill out your reports. It’s safer. Hope this officer took precautions Against doxxing

Wonder if he'll face any sort of official pushback for that?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Wonder if he'll face any sort of official pushback for that?
    Lol

Great shooting by the Officer.

Only minutes and a few miles away... 15-year-old boy charged in shooting death of another 15-year-old in southeast Columbus.

Where is the outrage?

User Tag List