Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Ohio 04/20/21 OIS

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    We are seeing human nature do what human nature does, when it is disconnected from a value system based on standards derived from objective morality.
    DING-DING-DING

+10000000000000%
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I say we start utilizing liberal vernacular to shout down those trying to downplay the severity of the situation in offering “oh it’s just a knife fight the officer didn’t need to shoot her!”

To which the counter should be some variant of: “You, sir/madam, are obviously speaking from a position of privilege in having never experienced the sort of violence at play here and the gruesome results that can come from a person viciously cut or stabbed. I might suggest you shut up and check your privilege.”
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I say we start utilizing liberal vernacular to shout down those trying to downplay the severity of the situation in offering “oh it’s just a knife fight the officer didn’t need to shoot her!”

To which the counter should be some variant of: “You, sir/madam, are obviously speaking from a position of privilege in having never experienced the sort of violence at play here and the gruesome results that can come from a person viciously cut or stabbed. I might suggest you shut up and check your privilege.”
    I have no desire to play stupid games against stupid people. Plus, they have more experience at it.

State it like is. And if they don't like it, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I have no desire to play stupid games against stupid people. Plus, they have more experience at it.

State it like is. And if they don't like it, so be it.
    That's racist and spoken from your position of white privilege. How dare you keep to the facts?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Maybe this news about the danger of stabbings will filter up to Columbus.

https://www.wptv.com/news/national/p...er-13-year-old
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Here’s a consolidated look at some of the idiocy that is running rampant. Apologies if this causes you to lose you will to live: https://twitter.com/jholmsted/status...005611520?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I thought about it for awhile...I wonder if some folks haven't realized this is a parody...

Name:  8F3FA692-31D1-4B84-ACDB-35D97F9AFDF0.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  38.1 KB

Site Supporter
    From @Palmguy’s twitter link

Name:  BFB53E88-C066-476A-BC28-3E4F44686648.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  29.4 KB
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Palmguy View Post
    Here’s a consolidated look at some of the idiocy that is running rampant. Apologies if this causes you to lose you will to live: https://twitter.com/jholmsted/status...005611520?s=21
    Attention whores are going to attention whore.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Pretty soon you won't have to move on a little farther down the line to learn these techniques, they'll be everywhere:

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 10.53.49 PM.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  43.9 KB

User Tag List