Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Ohio 04/20/21 OIS

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Then there is this mutt....

Attachment 70482

Apparently his babysitters have already taken the threat down,
    Is there a good basis for legal action by the officer against LeBron here?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    I'm pretty sure Congress will impeach LeBron for inciting violence. There's a clear precedent for impeaching private citizens over tweets, right? So, it stands to reason...
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

I'd chip in on legal fees.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Criminal, likely not specific enough. Civil suit maybe....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Having been in literally a 'teenage knife fight' -with the scars to prove it- in my misguided/ignorant/stupid youth, and witnessed many other knife fights in that time... these idiots have no idea how fast, messy, life altering, lethal, and fucked up a knife fight can be.
    I had a guy pull a knife on me once and I was unarmed at the time. I hope to never ever be in that situation again. I was lucky the guy wasn't really skilled.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I had a guy pull a knife on me once and I was unarmed at the time. I hope to never ever be in that situation again. I was lucky the guy wasn't really skilled.
    I shudder at the thought. Even warmed up with a great holster and technique, it's a total roll of the dice to get effective shot placement on such an assailant before they can stab the shit out of you.

This makes me look back on Mrs Elementary teacher's tweets and her 'training'. I wonder if she's got any idea of the canyon-sized gap between talking down a kid with a knife throwing a temper tantrum, and an adult sized asshole with a knife that is motivated and committed to doing you great bodily harm.

I’d file a criminal threats report and I’d get a good attorney from the Association’s legal package for the civil suit. Our Association is tied in with PLEA and the APA. They have a retainer list for OIS cases and they’d be able to refer to a top rate civil guy.

Fuck that dude!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’d file a criminal threats report and I’d get a good attorney from the Association’s legal package for the civil suit. Our Association is tied in with PLEA and the APA. They have a retainer list for OIS cases and they’d be able to refer to a top rate civil guy.

Fuck that dude!
    Seeing people like Lebron James bleed a few million dollars over statements like this might encourage others to choose their words more carefully.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Seeing people like Lebron James bleed a few million dollars over statements like this might encourage others to choose their words more carefully.

Okie John
    Pour encourager les autres!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Pour encourager les autres!
    Morticia, you spoke French!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List