#RESIST

Name:  AD5752AC-3FF3-49B8-BB8A-769484DF6952.jpeg
Views: 936
Size:  47.1 KB

Name:  8EA59FE0-8AB0-4433-82A0-F85B7A378080.jpeg
Views: 922
Size:  49.3 KB
    #RESIST

Dude, that can't be right. It doesn't match any of the comments on Twitter.
    Where's the footage of where he just walked up and straight murdered "baby girl"?

If I was that girl in pink, I would be screaming "thank you" for stopping Stabby McStabby from the top of my lungs.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Surely you jest. No one is ever shot by the police, because they were armed and doing bad shit.

Edit; I didn't listen to the audio or watch the whole news video. Did they say, "The woman shot by police appeared to have a knife in her hand"?

Because that's what they keep saying about Adam Toledo, "He appeared to have an object, which could have been a gun..."

The mental hoops these folks are jumping through these days. "Well, we don't know for sure it was a gun/knife/stick/baseball bat." We don't know for sure the sun is going to rise tomorrow...but we're all pretty damned confident that it will.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 04-20-2021 at 11:08 PM.

That mayor makes me wanna puke.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Amazing reaction time by that officer. Props.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

He did his job. 100% good shoot.

Site Supporter

Dude in the gray hoodie

deleted
    Last edited by SiriusBlunder; 04-20-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Unfortunately the war drums are already being beaten about this. Some shits even going so far as to insinuate it’s a “revenge killing” over the Chauvin verdict.

The bodycam video in this is quite damning to those making such bullshit claims and needs to be aired endlessly like every video of supposed brutality so the facts can’t be ignored. Those stills like LL shared should be the highlight as well.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

And just like that, the video went down, hmmm..............
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List