Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Ohio 04/20/21 OIS

Site Supporter
    Columbus PD got that footage out, and slow-mowed, so fast it was almost amusing.

That saved the community a whole heap of trouble. And it likely saved another cop from needlessly going to jail.

I actually think they are showing the way forward on this.

The BLMANTIFA narrative needs to get put down good, hard, and fast before it becomes another 'George Floyd' situation. Releasing the footage quickly like this goes along way.

Excellent analysis, @fixer. I've heard and read almost exactly the same idea of getting the narrative out first and best in the context of armed conflict between nations, and just as you wrote, this strategy appears to have saved a potentially great deal of trouble for Columbus.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Maybe the cop should have holstered his gun and waited for the social services worker to show up to defuse the situation. If it's only civilians stabbing other civilians - so what? Let it go. Just stand down and don't risk your career. Isn't that what the peaceful protesters want? Isn't that their vision of police reform?

She was mostly peaceful between thrusts with the knife.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I had no idea what split times are on prison stabbings, so I did an experiment. I set my phone timer for two seconds, and had my wife initiate it, and for two seconds I went to town with a 3" fixed blade. I sunk it 12 times before I heard the buzzer. If the officer had hesitated to shoot, pink girl would have gotten another 4-5 stab wounds. Just something for the "she shouldn't have been shot" crowd to think about.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I had no idea what split times are on prison stabbings, so I did an experiment. I set my phone timer for two seconds, and had my wife initiate it, and for two seconds I went to town with a 3" fixed blade. I sunk it 12 times before I heard the buzzer. If the officer had hesitated to shoot, pink girl would have gotten another 4-5 stab wounds. Just something for the "she shouldn't have been shot" crowd to think about.
    I vaguely remember Varg Freeborn discussing that very topic somewhere. He isn't a real in vogue instructor but I think his knife experience, and legal process experience has value.

Later that night, a gathering of concerned citizens hoping Footlocker was going to open with a 100% Off everything sale.

https://twitter.com/danpearlman/stat...78942473396226

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Apparently you can't make people see what they don't want to see. If the truth doesn't fit the desired narrative, the truth has to go.

"Holding a knife". "Swinging a knife". This is what some news outlets report instead of "attacking" another with a knife.

If it were a child or adult of another race / ethnic group, the police might well be lauded for saving the life of the girl in the pink outfit.

It's hard to see the truth when you intentionally wear blinders.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Use code BLM for 100% discount at Nike.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Amazing reaction time by that officer. Props.
    What a difficult situation to be called into, to say the least.
    #RESIST

User Tag List