Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am giddy like a schoolgirl!

I am giddy like a schoolgirl!

I leave tomorrow for my Tom Givens One-Day Revolver course in Lincoln TX. I am taking my WC GP100 and my S&W 60-4 (my only J Frame). I have not taken any revolver specific classes since the mid-90s when my department still used 64s.

I can't wait!

If any other PF'ers are taking the course, say hello.

Would love a review when you get back! Enjoy!

Can I hide in you suitcase? I can be range waterboy... This is the one class I want to take if it will ever get east of the Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    Can I hide in you suitcase? I can be range waterboy... This is the one class I want to take if it will ever get east of the Mississippi.
    Your wish is granted:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rangema...dsoporgprofile
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I leave tomorrow for my Tom Givens One-Day Revolver course in Lincoln TX. I am taking my WC GP100 and my S&W 60-4 (my only J Frame). I have not taken any revolver specific classes since the mid-90s when my department still used 64s.

I can't wait!

If any other PF'ers are taking the course, say hello.
    I'll be there too, I'll be the one towing the U-Haul trailer.

Did this course in 2019. It was a good time, and I learned a lot. I also got a big wakeup call to practice weak hand shooting more. The way Tom teaches the course, it should be subtitled “Revolvers suck and you shouldn’t use one, but if you insist on being an idiot, here’s what you should know.” He packs a LOT into the course time, and I am glad I attended.

Just pulled in to my hotel in Bastrop for the Revolver Class. Is everyone taking the Historical class as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post

I should have specified south east. I think Wisconsin is just as far as Texas from my place. Do yall have them interstates up there and if I do come, how heavy of a coat should I bring for July.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    I should have specified south east. I think Wisconsin is just as far as Texas from my place. Do yall have them interstates up there and if I do come, how heavy of a coat should I bring for July.
    No interstates, only wheel ruts for the tractors. In July, you'll need your parkas.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List