Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a multi-tool without a knife blade

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Will that get past TSA?
    I think the saw would make it a no-go.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Hammertime
    Leatherman story:

My daughter lost her new small leatherman Juice I think a couple days after she saved and bought it. We tore the house up looking for it.

Two years later....Washing machine stops draining and I empty this nasty sump full of legos, nerf darts and....Leatherman parts rusted and in pieces. Found it, but it was literally torn to pieces.

Checked on their warranty. Shipped it back to them. They shipped her back a new Leatherman equivalent. We may have been taking advantage of them, but dang they came through for my girl.

I am also impressed the washing machine worked a couple years after eating a Leatherman.

Site Supporter
    I have a box I carry in my vehicle that contains a multitool, first aid, sewing kit etc.. We also have one in our "ball bag" that goes to ball games with us. My daughter left to go the beach and I made her up one the other day. I didnt include a lighter or multitool because I didnt want her getting caught with it in her car at school or if she were to take it into a ballgame. I may look at finding a tool and removing the knife

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Leatherman story:

My daughter lost her new small leatherman Juice I think a couple days after she saved and bought it. We tore the house up looking for it.

Two years later....Washing machine stops draining and I empty this nasty sump full of legos, nerf darts and....Leatherman parts rusted and in pieces. Found it, but it was literally torn to pieces.

Checked on their warranty. Shipped it back to them. They shipped her back a new Leatherman equivalent. We may have been taking advantage of them, but dang they came through for my girl.

I am also impressed the washing machine worked a couple years after eating a Leatherman.
    I had a leatherman supertool that was 5-10 years old. I broke several of the attachments using it as a prybar in a moment of stupid. I called asking if I could send it in and pay for repair and they told me to send it in and sent me a brand new Supertool for free.

User Tag List