Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster question- I screwed up somehow

Holster question- I screwed up somehow

I've really been happy with hybrid IWB holsters, primarily Crossbreed, but I seem to have screwed up. I bought/built a P320 Compact for CCW, and mounted an RMR on it, then added a Streamlight TLR7 light. Now I need to find another holster maker since Crossbreed only accommodates Crimson Trace, and that's for lasers only. So I have this new pistol that I need to find a holster maker for. To add to the issue, I'm left-handed as well.

Any suggestions on where to look? I can't be the only Crossbreed heretic. Or do I need to only carry without a WML?

Thanks!

Site Supporter
    I suggest trying a full kydex holster from JM Custom Kydex or Dark Star Gear. Both make excellent holsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Another vote for JMCK holsters. They are pretty much the only holsters I use these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Another vote for JMCK holsters. They are pretty much the only holsters I use these days.
    Beat me to it. Best option.

Yet another vote for JMCK, specifically because of the excellent dedicated strong side options and because of the above average light support.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I suggest trying a full kydex holster from JM Custom Kydex or Dark Star Gear. Both make excellent holsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Not that the JMCK dogpile needs another body, but... since trying an IWB3, I've had little reason to look elsewhere for competitors.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Please don’t be mean to the folks for ignoring your hybrid preference. You do you — but if you ask most folks around here we wear full kydex or well boned leather from folks like JMCK and 5 Shot.

Yeah, if the hybrid thing is about comfort, there are all kinds of ways for various pads to be put on Kydex holsters, they can be made quite comfortable if desired.

Adding another recommend that is Kydex and not hybrid. Black Rhino Concealment. All previous Kydex recommends are excellent also. BRC offers lots of options for most WMLs.

User Tag List