Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantastic shooting by Fremont CA motorcycle cop

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    I don't get it.
    Is getting killed better than getting jail time for stealing???
    Start here:

Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Trying to understand and rationalize the actions of sociopaths will leave you with a headache.

When one realizes that these individuals have no compunction with hurting or killing others then one realizes that rational and logical thinking is off the table. These are not rational people, they're emotional people with incredibly poor impulse control, and minimal sense of empathy. Many of these people are actually broken beyond repair, which is why we have so many repeat offenders in our country.

Remember the words of wisdom from the late Dr. William Aprill: THEY ARE NOT YOU.
    No evidence this subject was a sociopath. You are right about them having poor impulse control and little empathy and that many are broken beyond repair but they have their own rational process. It's based on their world view and values so on the surface it seems irrational to us but to them it's perfectly logical. Hence "They are not you."

Site Supporter
    Another piece of shit flushed...good job Motorscout! I owe you a beer.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Agreed that it’s probably ~12-15 yards. I liked that the officer didn’t rush the shots and didn’t spray and pray. Perfect cadence for that situation.
    Agreed. Wow, just great really calm focused shooting.

User Tag List