Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic shooting by Fremont CA motorcycle cop

Fantastic shooting by Fremont CA motorcycle cop

Worth watching.

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Fantastic work.

Well done.

Very nice work staying cool throughout the pursuit and especially once the bad guy started shooting.

Also, the camera might distort the perception of distance, but the range on that one looked pretty long.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

^^^No matter how one slices this one, he made at least one high-stakes, low-percentage hit. Plus, he’s still standing. Pretty solid performance, in all.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I was rather surprised that the people in the traffic were attentive enough to see what was going on and stayed the hell out of the way.

Good job officer.

Bad ass motorcycle cop! I am having trouble understanding the sequence — did the officer bale off the bike at the shots, take cover and the perp try to go to the police bike?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Bad ass motorcycle cop! I am having trouble understanding the sequence — did the officer bale off the bike at the shots, take cover and the perp try to go to the police bike?
    That is how I interpreted the sequence, too. Did I misinterpret, or did the officer roll when he dropped the bike?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, I think the bad guy was trying to steal the bike or take the long gun off of it.

Excellent shooting.

Also, motor pursuits scare the shit out of me. Those guys have ice water running through their veins.

Nice and calm. Great shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Yes, I think the bad guy was trying to steal the bike or take the long gun off of it.
    The officer said the guy's vehicle had a flat, so guessing that he was trying to steal the bike isn't an unreasonable assumption.

User Tag List