Thread: Nick's confused neighbor

Nick's confused neighbor

Knife reviewer Nick Shabazz sometimes wears a batman mask to hide his face in reflections. Here he's reviewing a filthy pile of TSA confiscated knives so he's also using a trashbag and gloves. He gets distracted by his neighbor and hilariously describes the scene

Skip to 43:40 ish or use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMeQ7oS0pM&t=2623s

What's the correct way to imbed a youtube video starting at a certain point?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post

I’ve no idea, but I’m planning a major software upgrade of the forum soon...
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I believe the embed and start time are exclusive features. Because GooToube.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Knife reviewer Nick Shabazz sometimes wears a batman mask to hide his face in reflections. Here he's reviewing a filthy pile of TSA confiscated knives so he's also using a trashbag and gloves. He gets distracted by his neighbor and hilariously describes the scene

Skip to 43:40 ish or use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMeQ7oS0pM&t=2623s

I think you change the query string variable to "start" instead of "t".

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I think you change the query string variable to "start" instead of "t".
    Just tried that, still doesn't work. It seems remember the last spot I was in a video regardless of the parameters. If I use an incognito window it always starts from the beginning.

When you use the "share" feature on the YT page, it allows you to select a starting point. it's reflected in seconds (t=2617) in my link below

https://youtu.be/gIMeQ7oS0pM?t=2617

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    It works in the link that takes you away from the forum to the video site, but when you embed the link with the start time in the post so it can be viewed directly in the forum, GooToube doesn't honor the start time and just plays it from the beginning.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve no idea, but I’m planning a major software upgrade of the forum soon...
    1 million Likes
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    That guy is hysterical. I watched the whole thing, much to my productivity's dismay.

User Tag List