Thread: Dr Pol on Disney+

Dr Pol on Disney+

Best damn family show available. You can’t change my mind. Dr Pol is a great American.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    We are devotees of Dr. Pol. In some earlier episodes, he and his family were on the porch blazing away with various firearms. Handguns and rifles. I think I recall a J frame or two shot by everyone. Another episode, Charles was saying they enjoyed shooting pumpkins. They might have dialed that back a bit lately.

Dr. Oakley - don't see her shooting anything but some evil looking hypodermic guns but her husband and daughter did and I saw a picture of them posing with a big elk (or something) that they took.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Good to know. I resisted canceling due to what they (Kathleen Kennedy and her band of marxists actually) did to Gina Carrano, but my kids love watching the old cartoons and I didn’t want to cut off support to Favreau and Felloni as they are as close to Lucas as you can get.

I will have to check it out with the boys.

Site Supporter
    You will learn more about the backside of cows than you ever wanted to know! But it's a great show. We've watched Dr. Oakley, Dr. Pol and Dr. Jeff for our vet fix. There are some other good vet shows whose name I don't recall. I say to the wife, let's not watch the horrible news and check out some animals. We have an affinity for pigs on the TV. This might come from a friend's pot belly (since gone). One day, I might tell about trying to build an elevator to get said pig up to the second floor of a barn, living space compound in Rock Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    We are devotees of Dr. Pol. In some earlier episodes, he and his family were on the porch blazing away with various firearms. Handguns and rifles. I think I recall a J frame or two shot by everyone. Another episode, Charles was saying they enjoyed shooting pumpkins. They might have dialed that back a bit lately.

Dr. Oakley - don't see her shooting anything but some evil looking hypodermic guns but her husband and daughter did and I saw a picture of them posing with a big elk (or something) that they took.
    I need to find those Dr Pol episodes.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Bit of a tangent here...

If you like animal doc shows, check out the Acorn channel/app (British shows) and watch Yorkshire Vet. We got hooked on that show and watched everything that was available. There is a particular old farming couple (customers of the vet) who became our favorites. No gun content, but still an enjoyable family-friendly show.

Chris

Red face

I don't know man. His accent makes me suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

If anyone knows which Dr Pol episodes show him target shooting, let me know.
    #RESIST

No thanks to Disney+

#stillboycotting
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List