Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear that should not have been...

Site Supporter
    Does anybody remember the name of that integrated weapon light or laser that was activated by pulling the trigger half way? It was for rifles iirc.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Surprisingly enough from Safariland, the weird pistol light designed to be attached and detached when one was in harm's way.

The Phazzer Enforcer seemed to have some potential and perhaps still does, but some of the non-ECD cartridges (pepper blast, pepper ball, impact round) were pretty goofy. I was unimpressed when the company wouldn't tell me about the eye safe distance of the pepper blast.

The goofy runner's chest pouch from 10-24 products

Again, from a usually reliable source, the go-bag from Calibre Press that didn't seem to have any method of carry other than one's hand.

The SIG 32o. (Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist.)

Site Supporter
    Anything with the name Serpa on it...... Just Saying....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

The pistol bayonet...

Any magazine mounted light...

Dragons Breath 12g shells...

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Yes, during the zombie theme craze that happened after the Walking Dead came out.

Tbh, those were simpler times and I kinda miss them.
    The best thing about the zombie craze was being able to pick up 500 .308" 110 grain Z-Max bullets for $30 on clearance.

Name:  PXL_20210414_160117311.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  53.3 KB

This is probably the most depressing PF thread I've seen in awhile.

I think there's been a handful of these offerings on the market. Call it a "suicide holster". At least it's a self-resolving problem.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  12.3 KB
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Ill just leave this here. No idea if its been posted before, but i think the AR aftermarket support market has offically jumped the shark.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210414-064059_Chrome.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  26.1 KB

Anything that’s a magnet pretending to be a holster.

Especially but not limited to the one from a few years ago that was intended for IWB carry. I haven’t looked it up but it was a huge magnet you clipped inside your pants and stuck a pistol on. Like a Versa Carry with extra steps.

Edit - also the Versa Carry. Also also, I would include the Urban Carry thing as a variation of the magnet schlock.

Did anyone mention the stupid thing that let you put your trigger finger along the side of the frame so you could 'naturally' point the gun?

Or the magazine pad bayonet, invented by the person who watched "Equilibrium" too many times.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Does anybody remember the name of that integrated weapon light or laser that was activated by pulling the trigger half way? It was for rifles iirc.
    I remember InRange being waaaaayy too generous interviewing those guys at SHOT.

User Tag List