Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Jackbooted Thug Gear

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Official Jackbooted Thug Gear

Yes, you can buy stuff from the AFT's online store.

They don't seem to be selling any signature stuff, like moonshine, tax-stamp-free cigarettes or AK-47s.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    They don't seem to be selling any signature stuff, like moonshine, tax-stamp-free cigarettes or AK-47s.
    Well, now, that's just a doggone shame, I tell ya...

Or fireworks.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I'd like an ATF agent jacket but I didn't see one for sale. Can you imagine walking around a gun show with one of those?
    Last edited by Borderland; 04-13-2021 at 06:06 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

They sell stuffed dogs. They are either masterfully trolling or painfully unaware of their meme reputation.

You need to go down to the border for that.

I'm going to buy that Junior Special Agent t-shirt, find a special needs guy and pay him to walk around the next gunshow wearing it, I swear to god I am.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 04-13-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    They sell stuffed dogs. They are either masterfully trolling or painfully unaware of their meme reputation.
    Well, those dogs aren't going to shoot themselves...
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

They should sell pistol braces.

I didn't know that the Babylon Bee was now operating merchandising websites.

"Layer up with official ATF apparel" They might as well be selling apparel that says "Lawyer Up" on it, because it would sell like crazy. They also sell a small duffel bag that is sized perfectly for a range bag with the ATF logo on it.

The website seems to be operated by the Virginia Industries For the Blind. I am wondering if they have the official permission from the ATF to use their name and logo for merchandising. I can see a great opportunity for crossover: "for an additional $29.95 you can order an ATF hoodie whenever you file a form 1."

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    They should sell pistol braces.

I didn't know that the Babylon Bee was now operating merchandising websites.

"Layer up with official ATF apparel" They might as well be selling apparel that says "Lawyer Up" on it, because it would sell like crazy. They also sell a small duffel bag that is sized perfectly for a range bag with the ATF logo on it.

The website seems to be operated by the Virginia Industries For the Blind. I am wondering if they have the official permission from the ATF to use their name and logo for merchandising. I can see a great opportunity for crossover: "for an additional $29.95 you can order an ATF hoodie whenever you file a form 1."
    I suspect they're legit; the link was on ATF's NY Twitter page.

I hope that the mockery of this spreads far and wide.

Maybe they would be interested in becoming a pistol-forum sponsored business?
    We could put the Form 1 button in the banner.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List